Elementary School Teacher for SEIS:
A certified elementary school teacher is currently needed for Shanxi Evergreen International Students (SEIS). In this uniquely rewarding educational environment, teachers are intimately engaged in training and molding Evergreen’s youngest cross-cultural workers while also enabling their parents to more fully invest in their work in the local community. Please contact us if you would like to serve in this integral position. Some financial assistance is available. Click here for more information about SEIS.
English Teacher at the iRead Chinese-English Library:
We are looking for a friendly, energetic and native English-speaking teacher who is interested in being a light in our community through English speaking activities and English classes to children ages 3-12 through our library project. For more information, contact us.
The core of our organization lies with those who will immerse themselves in the language, culture, and history of this great country. We welcome qualified Christian professionals in the following areas:
- Elementary school teachers (certified K-8)
- English teachers
- Health care professionals
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Mental health professionals
- Occupational therapists, speech and language pathologists, and physical therapists
2 weeks to 2 months
We welcome those who can help provide expertise for a variety of short-term projects. All volunteers must have sufficient financial support and international medical insurance.
- English speakers with teaching experience to help with activities at community center and Joy in the Journey summer camp in July and August and winter camp for 2 weeks in January or February (click here for current JJ Camp dates)
- Childcare teams to provide a children’s program for our annual retreats in May and September
- Mental health professionals with Mandarin language ability who can provide training for Shalom Family Services
Please contact the Evergreen International Office with inquiries about any opportunity to join us!