Educators and donations for SEIS:
Evergreen has an ongoing need for educators and education specialists for our Shanxi Evergreen International Students (SEIS). In this uniquely rewarding educational environment, our teacher team is intimately engaged in training and molding Evergreen’s youngest cross-cultural workers while also enabling their parents to more fully invest in their work in the local community. There may also be other opportunities in the Evergreen community to use your skills and gifts. Please contact us for more information.
Your contribution to the financial support of this local teaching team would be greatly appreciated. On the donate page please choose “Project” and specify “SEIS” as the beneficiary.
Click here for more information about SEIS.
The core of our organization lies with those who will immerse themselves in the language, culture, and history of this great country. We welcome qualified Christian professionals in the following areas:
- Elementary school teachers (certified K-8)
- Health care professionals
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Mental health professionals
- Occupational therapists, speech and language pathologists, and physical therapists
2 weeks to 2 months
We welcome those who can help provide expertise for a variety of short-term projects. All volunteers must have sufficient financial support, international medical insurance, and a background check.
Native English speakers with experience with youth to help with activities at the Joy in the Journey summer camp in July and August and winter camp for 2 weeks in January or February (click here for current JJ Camp dates)
- Childcare teams to provide a children’s program for our annual retreats in May and September
- Mental health professionals with Mandarin language ability who can provide training for Shalom Family Services
Please contact the Evergreen International Office with inquiries about any opportunity to join us!